escaping from email?

Fen Labalme fen at 2idi.com
Thu Feb 16 18:55:53 UTC 2006

Running your email through an obfuscation service can help.  If you're really
paranoid, the path to the obfuscated mail service could be onion routed, as
through Tor.  Several of these exist, I believe, and 2idi plans to provide the
capability "real soon now".  Such a service will enable you to easily:

* generate a new email for every service that requires one
* thus, you can track who gives your email address away
* and you can shut that address down should it ever become problematic
* ...adding a negative point to that services community reputation
* knowing this, services may choose to "play nice" to keep your business

=Fen

--
http://public.xdi.org/=Fen.Labalme