YADIS in one sentence

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Fri Feb 17 17:25:15 UTC 2006

On Feb 17, 2006, at 9:01, Michael Graves wrote:

> "The service discovery layer for Web2.0."

This is an interesting one.

Stating it this way, it immediately causes the "competitive"
question: what other service discovery layers are there, and how does
YADIS compare and relate to them?

But I would caution to make too broad a claim too early because we
have no evidence so far to back this up. What about we put this in
the future, such as "it will be / has a good chance to become / ..."
and adoption starts with URL-based identity.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.