ANN: Zooomr.com selects JanRain's MyOpenID for new user registration

Kristopher Tate kris at bbridgetech.com
Thu Feb 23 21:15:38 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to announce to this list today that new registrations on
Zooomr.com are now handled by JanRain's <http://janrain.com/>
MyOpenID Service, an Open Identity provider.

BlueBridge Technologies Group stands firm when we say that OpenID is
the future of decentralized identity systems, and that we're here to
support, use, and promote OpenID in its entirety.

Zooomr.com, a photo sharing site that already speaks in 15 languages,
was early to adopt OpenID as one of its five key login systems --
Today, we are announcing that among that five, OpenID has been
selected as the preferred means of login to Zooomr.com. JanRain's
superior and easy-to-use identity site, MyOpenID, was selected
because of its intuitive design and functionality. It's really quite
wonderful to see exactly how seamless OpenID integration is for our
users.

We welcome anyone to sign-up or use their Open Identities on
Zooomr.com. Simply point your browser to <http://zooomr.com/> today,
and click the sign-up link on the top of the page.

Here's to the future of decentralized identity with OpenID,

Kristopher Tate
cto -- bluebridge technologies
<http://bbridgetech.com/>