YADIS in one sentence

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:01:38 UTC 2006

in my opinion, hitting people with new buzzwords that they don't know either
tends to turn them off, unless they;re taliking to you to fish for buzzwords.

I would say "YADIS currently offers a single-sign-in service for blogs,
so you don't have to make an account on a blog service you don't normally
use just to leave a comment."

(What? 2.0?  Web has existed for over a decade and they're only on version 2?)

--
David L Nicol
"You give it away like free samples"