Identity BOF on Tue Jan 24th at O'Reilly Etel, San Francisco

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Thu Jan 12 22:18:15 UTC 2006

Kaliya and I are organizing an identity BOF with demos/speed geeking
at the O'Reilly Etel, at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, January 24th. Location
is the San Francisco Airport Marriott.

The BOF is open to everyone. You do not need to be registered for the
conference.

Please come and join us if you;
  - have a cool identity-related technology/product/service that
you'd like to demo, speed-geeking format (more details see web pages
below)
  - want to see cool identity-related technologies in action
  - would like to meet some of the people working on user-controlled
identity
  - would like to discuss identity in person with other like-minded
people

If you want to demo and have not done so yet, please contact me. This
is not supposed to be a technology-specific or vendor-specific event
(I hope I'm clear about that) -- this is open to anybody who has
anything to say, or to ask, or to learn on the subject and who shares
our goal of educating and growing the market. The more the merrier...
so far I believe we have about four or five projects demoing -- there
is more room.

The focus of the conference is "converged" applications -- where the
voice meets the internet -- and everything around it. Obviously,
identity is of great importance there. However, the BOF is about
identity in general.

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/etel2006/view/e_sess/8392
http://www.socialtext.net/iiw2005/index.cgi?
identity_speed_geeking_o_reilly_emerging_telephony_conference

Of course, contact me or Kaliya with any questions you might have.

Apologies if you receive multiple copies through multiple mailing lists.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.