Last call: Any more conformance test changes?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Jun 13 14:03:58 UTC 2006

The last requests for changes I saw to the conformance tests required
changes to 6.2.1 of the spec before they could be implemented.

So, are there any other changes to the conformance tests, located at:

http://yadis.org/conformance/

That anyone would like to see? We're specifically looking for:

* Places where the test and the spec disagree. The spec wins.

* Wording or other changes that would help you use the test to better
debug your own software.

And, possibly:

* Additional features which would make the test more useful (better
machine-readable feedback for the relying party test, changes in the
information returned from the server).

Thanks!

Dan