Moving OpenID Forward

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Jun 16 00:45:20 UTC 2006

David,

This is very cool stuff. OpenID 2.0 is evolving from just an authentication
protocol to a framework for user-centric identity services based on either a
URL or XRI "digital address". That kind of convergence should really help
with traction.

I can't make the 23rd due to my brother getting married here in Seattle that
weekend, but I think I could dial-in for part of the session. Will you be
able to arrange a dial-in number?

=Drummond