ANN: mylid.net now speaks Yadis, LID and OpenID

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Fri Mar 17 20:17:25 UTC 2006

NetMesh is proud to announce that our hosted identity service,
     http://mylid.net/
is now also supporting the Yadis and OpenID protocols, in addition to
the family of LID protocols.

This means you can now use mylid.net identities in all places where
either LID or OpenID identity URLs are accepted.

Mylid.net remains in beta, so bugs are still to be expected. (We'd
love it if you told us if you find any!) The code running at
mylid.net will be available for download shortly. I will also post a
note on interop testing in a bit.

Have fun,

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.