Yadis logo/Ember/edits

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at janrain.com
Thu Mar 30 21:31:58 UTC 2006

# Edit to Yadis logo.
#
# Made "Y" much more readable.
# Colors indicate wide spectrum focused into 1.
# Curved arrows show movement.(wheels / turning)

Thanks for this.  I like that the "Y" is more of a "Y" now, but it's
still somewhat visually confusing as the thickness of the lines that
make up the "Y" are very different from the weight of the "adis"
typeface.  I'm sorry... I know I'm splitting hairs.  That's just my
initial reaction.  I think that if you're going to have a real "Y",
make it a real "Y" in the same typeface as the rest.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.