Yadis Conformance Testing

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Thu May 18 17:30:26 UTC 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006 10:18:08 -0700, Dan Lyke <danlyke at flutterby.com> wrote:
> Whoops. It looks like a typo snuck in there between two of us in the code

Oh, wait, we're releasing the code! I can discuss the inner workings here!
Woot!

So, I'll get a chance to double-check this a little later (I'm sneaking in
some of this work in the midst of a
mad dash on other work), but I believe that the line that reads:

     elsif ( contentTypeIs( $response->headers->{'content-type'},
'^application\/rds+xml' ))

Needs a backslash escape on the "+", ie:

     elsif ( contentTypeIs( $response->headers->{'content-type'},
'^application\/rds\+xml' ))

This is part of a situation where we're apparently getting multiple
happening on a HEAD, I've no idea what that'd mean on a GET).

Dan