yadis Digest, Vol 13, Issue 14

Joaquin Miller joaquin at netmesh.us
Sat May 27 22:28:48 UTC 2006

>Again - with good cookie handling - this won't significantly alter
>most users I-Broker login experience - however - when someone
>arrives at an ibroker with no cookies, the ibroker will need to NOT
>ask for their password until they know it's their customer...

This seems like a good candidate for the baby picture trick.  If the
iBroker knows the customer they will display the customer's chosen
baby picture alongside the request for a password.  (Persons of a
certain maturity will use a Oooo, baby! picture.)  If the user does
not see the picture they expect, ...