Query regarding LDAP Authentication while running djabberd as daemon

Rajesh Dharmalingam rajesh.dharmalingam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:20:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

#1 I am using ldap that is deployed in a different box. I am giving the
connection url as ldaps://ip:port. Is it what you are asking for? If not
could you please brief me more. I start the daemon as root user and i am
able to telnet to the ldap server.

#2 Yes. I enabled logging and when running in daemon mode i get user account
not found while doing ldap search but when i run in debug mode, i get the
register even after the successful search for user.

Thanks and Regards,
-Rajesh