Memcache keys are not getting deleted properly!

Lessaid ABDERRAHMAN lessaid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:41:56 UTC 2007

Hi

In my personal experience on php/memcached :

It happen when your memcached server is down or unreachible.
It fail because your memcached object doesn't exist (I guess it's related
with Memcache::pconnect()).

Use try/catch on your code, and tcpdump and telnet on memcached server to
debug.

my 0.02euro

--
Lessaid, Since 1980