Memcache keys are not getting deleted properly!

Ajinkya Nahar ajinkya at truesparrow.com
Thu Sep 20 05:22:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using Memcached server version 1.2.2.

Also, I have 4 memcached servers setup. I am using PHP memcache client's
addServer method to connect to the servers.

I read in the addServer documentation that the third parameter/flag
(persistent) is by default set to TRUE.

Does this cause this issue?

Please let me know.

Thanks,