Fault Tolerance?

marc at corky.net marc at corky.net
Fri Sep 28 09:11:56 UTC 2007

Last time I checked was around a year ago.  I don't remember the exact
figures but it was *very* slow.   Since things may have changed since
then, you should run tests with a fresh version.  The latency may very
well be sufficient for your app.

MySQL 5.1, which includes NDB, is indeed still very much a beta.