bin-incr patch

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Feb 11 06:28:24 UTC 2008

>     These tests don't even start for me.  Am I doing it right?
>
> 550% prove t/binary.t
> t/binary....Integer overflow in hexadecimal number at t/binary.t line 197.
> Hexadecimal number > 0xffffffff non-portable at t/binary.t line 197.
> Unable to contact memcached. at t/binary.t line 250.
> Can't call method "flush" on an undefined value at t/binary.t line 73.
> # Looks like your test died before it could output anything.
> t/binary....dubious
>     Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
> FAILED--1 test script could be run, alas--no output ever seen

Those're actually starting and running... then failing. I should've
clarified about t/binary.t. That's hachi's attempt to port your python
tests to perl. I think he or the two of us will just have to figure out
the rest there. Anyone's invited to give it a whack. getting the binary
protocol working in pure perl was a bit more difficult than anticipated.

I care more about the udp failure and the ... I guess whitespace
failures right now :)

-Dormando