mogstored file descriptor leak

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sun Aug 14 20:40:22 PDT 2005

Great bug report.  I thought it'd be easy to find, but mogstored in cvs
(1.14) is pretty clear:

            # open a file on that disk location called 'usage'
            my $rv = open(FILE, ">$disk/usage");
            unless ($rv) {
                $err->("Unable to open '$disk/usage' for writing: $!");
                next;
            }
            foreach (sort keys %$output) {
                print FILE "$_: $output->{$_}\n";