new file hanging?

Brandon Ooi brandon at hotornot.com
Wed Aug 24 13:48:38 PDT 2005

Hi Juan,

Interesting that you say that. I read this mailing list's archive and I
came across a problem with Linux::AIO here.

http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/mogilefs/2005-March/000029.html

The latest Linux::AIO (v1.8) does not pass "make test". I reverted to
using Linux::AIO 1.72. While this is Fedora Core 4, it is the 32-bit x86
build.

I would like to try IO::AIO (which I believe is API compatible). How can
I instruct Perlbal to use IO::AIO instead of Linux::AIO?

Brandon