mogilefsd cannot see mogstored's running

j.ignacio.leon at gmail.com j.ignacio.leon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:12:41 PDT 2005

More info on the usage reporting / device table problem:
-- I am confused about this suggestion made earlier:
>try finding the line in mogstored that looks like this:
>      next unless $disk =~ /^$path/;
>and change it to
>       next unless $path =~ /^$disk/;

I have tried it in the portion of mogstored that writes the usage
file. This results in a usage file being written to my "/" directory
rather than /var/mogdata/devN/.  Is this the expected behavior?
However my device tables are still empty and mogilefsd monitor reports
404 not found on both devs when running the usage check.

Should I worry about patching so it write to /devN perhaps? Or might
the problem  be elsewhere?

Thanks for all the help guys!