Apache2-Mogile-Dispatch

Nick Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Fri Sep 1 18:22:05 UTC 2006

List,

Over the past few days I've been working with Mark Smith on creating
an apache (2.x) module that segments requests and dispatches them to
either mogile or perlbal (static server farm). It has been posted to
CPAN (should appear soon-ish) as developer release 0.1_1.

The purpose of this module is to make it easy to dispatch requests to
mogile, back to perlbal or to a separate web server farm. It has
per-directory configuration to make it very easy to segment requests
and use different dispatching mechanisms accordingly.

I'm looking for testers and critics to help me hammer out any possible
bugs and write up some documentation for usage cases.

  Apache2::Mogile::Dispatch
  http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache2-Mogile-Dispatch/

Cheers,

# Nick Gerakines