Any desire for updated MogileFS docs?

Brett G. Durrett brett at imvu.com
Thu Jul 12 19:56:34 UTC 2007

Okay, I received enough responses (mostly off-list) and it seems some
updated documentation would be of value.  I agree with Arthur that an
operational admin guide would be useful (if I had that now it would
probably save me the work I need to do).

Also, thanks for the great list of questions - I will try to incorporate
them into anything I create (even if it just identifies the question  as
needing to be answered).

B-