Yadis.... now OpenID

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed May 18 09:45:24 PDT 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> Can we add something to the FOAF along the lines of <openid:server
> rdf:resource="http://www.livejournal.com/misc/openid.bml" />, just to
> keep the RDF friendly among us happy? Personally, I'm working towards
> making my homepage a simple XSLT processing of my FOAF file, and that
> would let me process the FOAF openid:server to openid.server in the
> <link rel> stuff.

You can advocate/fight a standard/convention in that FOAF world, and tell
me what it is so I can document it in the auto-discovery section (given
this document type,here's how you find the openid.server)  but since LJ's
FOAF files are under the asserted identity root, they're already asserted
and I won't be changing ours.

I think that's what you meant anyway.

- Brad