OpenID consumer code
brad at danga.com
Sun May 22 20:02:43 PDT 2005
Pretty much all you need to be a consumer site:
Optional, if you have openssl around, but this is cleaner:
Optional, but recommended:
Still a little rough, but it works, and it's got docs.
Changes since 0.01:
* POD docs for Net/OpenID/Consumer.pm
* accepts CGI, Apache, Apache::Request, and CODE arguments now for
GET argument retrievers, in addition to just HASH references
* openid.server auto-discovery only happens within first <head> tag
* if using Crypt::OpenSSL::DSA, now requires 0.12 due to bugs found
* DSA verification using OpenSSL binary no longer spews "Verification OK"
More information about the yadis