Net::OpenID::UserProfile

Benjamin Trott ben at sixapart.com
Wed May 25 08:35:43 PDT 2005

Hi,

There's WWW::Blog::Metadata, which might make a good start for this...

    <http://search.cpan.org/~btrott/WWW-Blog-Metadata-0.02/ >

It has a plugin-based architecture, so you can pretty easily write plugins
that interact with the fetching/parsing of the page. As an example,
WWW::Blog::Metadata::Icon:

    <http://search.cpan.org/~btrott/WWW-Blog-Metadata-Icon-0.01/>

Which will look in a couple of places (FOAF, favicon.ico, link tags) for an
"icon" that represents the site.

Ben