Basic Java OpenID Implementation

Gregory Narain greg at sparkcard.com
Tue May 31 09:55:22 PDT 2005

Hi Nathan,

Glad to see there's a java implementation in the works.  I know that a
few of us are planning to implement one in Cold Fusion as well.
Although we'll be writing something native, at the same time, we could
just as easily make use of you jar file and have a CFC wrapper.

Keep up the good work.

Best,
Greg