Simplifying OpenId

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Sun Jan 8 19:35:24 UTC 2006

I don't see the path for how YADIS provides a "clean foundation" for
building user-controlled identity. Would you elaborate on that Johannes?

I get the protocol discovery, but still think that <link rel= > works
fine for that.

btw: if the value of rel was a URI, then the name space issue of what
the <link> tag is all about is dealt with.