Yadis conformance

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at janrain.com
Wed May 31 22:58:27 UTC 2006

# In implementing a general case client I'm all for this. I'm
# reluctant to push this for the conformance tester because it is a
# conformance tester, so I'd rather that end up in the spec first, but
# I guess to get it in the spec we have to nail it down. So, I see
# three options:

What I mean is: URL comparison rules for interoperability have nothing
to do with how your conformance tester connects to an input URL.  Do
you see the difference?  The yadis spec can define any number of
normalization procedures for the purpose of comparing identifiers, but
that is not happening here.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.