Brackup (CRG version): #318 - improved documentation

robb robb at canfield.com
Wed Aug 22 17:21:23 UTC 2007

The latest version of my modifications to Brackup is online:

  http://www.lab.canfield.com/brackup

*WARNING: Code is running but probably has bugs, use with extreme
caution and only in test environments *

This version has improved documentation, the ability for plugins to
process command line options, and a new option for SimpleFind to help
debug file selection errors.

I think the code is now feature complete and full testing has begin. Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am especially interested in any
incompatibilities in backup sets when using default configurations.
PLEASE only test this under a TEST environment! My goal was to make
existing configurations safe from changes, but I lack a large sample of
existing backups to test against.

Robb