Added Database plugins -- feedback?

robb robb at canfield.com
Mon Aug 27 00:21:54 UTC 2007

Thanks for the feedback

I'll work on a release Monday. I am in the midsts of heavy profiling to
improve SFTP (well all output actually but SFTP is the most critical for
me right now).

I am thinking of adding [FILTER:xxx] to the mix. These plugins would
factor out the GPG stuff so I can add Zlib and Crypt::RSA (or blowfish
or whatever). Th goal in this case is to improve virtual server
performance where multiple forks and external program execution is a bit
more painful. If I do this then only the GPG filter would be backward
compatible of course.