Suggested structure to backup multiple servers?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Apr 13 09:06:41 UTC 2008

Hi, Brackup looks like a good fit for my needs, but I need to backup
quite a few identical servers (to S3) and so I'm looking to share the
index files.

How have other people solved this?  Seems like the options are:

- Backup from one machine accessing the filesystems remotely
- Use some way to share the db files online (I guess sqlite deals with
multiusers over a shared filesystem?)
- Backup servers one by one and sync the dbs around to each one by one
(yuck)
- Modify brackup to use mysql for the shared db files?

Any comments from existing users?

Cheers

Ed W