Welcome

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Apr 20 00:21:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Apr 19, 2006, at 6:10 AM, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Hello Djabberders,
>
> I keep getting the notifications that people are joining this inactive
> list, so I feel compelled to post something.
>
> Artur and I are motivated to make DJabberd one of the best xmpp
> servers
> out there, and we have a whole list (mostly undocumented) of things we
> want to add until we're happy (culminating in LiveJournal using it for
> millions of active users....) but in the meantime:
>
> What do you want out of it?

I want a server that I can hack to try new things, first.

Then for my personal server, I would like to see the new toys out
there, like PubSub and PEP, and a decent implementation of SOCKS5
filetransfer.

But my really cool project that I would really like to do is to have
a storage backend based on mogilefs :)

That would rock :)

> Also, if you want to hack on part of it and want svn commit access,
> let's
> talk.

I'm following your code with svk right now. I can always send svk
patches. If you're willing to accept those.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo
JID: melo at simplicidade.org