How tested is djabberd?

Karjala karjala_lists at karjala.org
Wed Jul 5 06:19:13 UTC 2006

So when a server sends a message to the client, doesn't the client
respond with any XML?

Can the server detect whether the message it just sent to a client
reached the client or not?

If it can, and the client didn't get the message, then the server should
mark the user as unavailable and store the message it just sent, to
resend it when it sees the client back online.

Don't you agree? I think this would be a huge improvement for the
reasons I said before.