How tested is djabberd?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed Jun 28 03:08:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Karjala wrote:

> So, how tested is Djabberd?

A few dozen of us use it for personal use.
It's been pushed up to 300,000 concurrent (but mostly idle) connections.
It powers all of SixApart's internal IM (some ~130 employees)

> Would you trust it so much so as to replace jabberd v1 with it for your
> personal/professional communications? Or should one wait for v1 of djabberd?

You can wait until we roll it out to all LiveJournal users soon-ish here
if that makes you feel better, or you can just start trying it out.

> What kind of problems/bugs are there?

None known, I don't think.

- Brad