CPAN vs. subversion/tarballs

Gavin halkeye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:54:38 UTC 2007

Whoa! Another Gavin!

I can't remember If I actually tried the cpan version, but the subversion
code is stable as is. And probably more up to date.
The subversion version also lets you actually try everything out without
installing the libraries to the system. I found that way nicer to track
things down when debugging my djabberd install..