Offline Storage

Piers Harding piers at ompka.net
Tue Jul 17 12:35:55 UTC 2007

Hi -

I'm looking to work my way through replacing ejabberd with djabberd, but
there are a few things that I need to get sorted before I can do this:

  - SQLite instead of MySQL for user auth - done this by copying
		DJabberd::Authen::MySQL and reworking it for SQLite (does anyone
		want this?)
	- Offline Storage
	- Roster conversion from MNesia DB to probably the SQLite roster
		format for DJabberd - shouldn't be too bad, might take a bit of
		fiddling around with...

So - the biggest thing is the Offline Storage.  I notice back in
January, there were a few posts about this.  Has anyone had a chance to
do more work on it?  I'd be happy to take up what's been done so far,
and finish it off if time is an issue?

Cheers,
Piers Harding.

--