Expose Multiple Resources

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 19:51:23 UTC 2007

Jason Salaz wrote:
> Is there any specific reason why djabberd doesn't "expose" multiple
> resources?

[snip]

> So, is this something that can be changed?
> Both on LJ Talk and in the distribution for installs out in the wild?

I have just checked in a final, working fix for this issue, so the trunk
now properly reports resources to one another.

Unfortunately I can't say when this is likely to show up on LJ Talk as I
don't really know who's responsible for that and how often it's upgraded.

Unfortunately Six Apart's Trac install has vanished again so I can't
easily link to the changesets.

Thanks for reporting this!

Martin.