Advice

Duncan Ferguson duncan.ferguson at altinity.com
Thu May 24 13:11:21 UTC 2007

Hiya,

I currently have a requirement to write a master/slave set of daemons
where the initial connection can be initiated from either side.
There will be multiple slaves talking to one master.

I am looking for some modules to help with this as I really dont want
to write it from the ground up and have to handle the connection/
reconnection/heartbeat stuff.  I can see this sort of fits into the
jabber server-2-server communication area.

Is this something DJabberd can help with, or should I be looking at
the next level down and Net::XMPP?

Thanks

   Duncs