Djabberd and gtalk

Diego M. Vadell dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar
Thu Oct 18 04:54:17 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I have just installed djabberd and Im pretty excited about its
flexibility. I have just added it to my mail server authen database, so
now I have - afaik - a jabber id for every mail address I have.
   I started toying with mine, adding someone from gtalk (@gmail.com) to
no avail! I got this error:

28081 ERROR DJabberd.Queue.ServerOut                 Connection error
while connecting to gmail.com, giving up

I searched for djabberd and gtalk, but didn't find a final answer about
wether djabber can talk with gtalk or not.

So my question is : can djabberd talk with gtalk? Can I add with my mail
djabberd account a gmail contact?

Thanks in advance,
 -- Diego.