Djabberd and gtalk

Erik Osterman e at osterman.com
Thu Oct 18 05:40:35 UTC 2007

First result on Google is what I did to enable GTalk with DJabberd. Yes,
it is fully functional with GMail. When setup correctly, the interaction
is transparent with no trickery.

http://osterman.com/wordpress/2007/08/27/djabberd-google-talk-gtalk-howto

Have you enabled both S2S and added the SRV DNS records?

Best,

Erik