Releasing 0.84

Michael Scherer misc at mandriva.org
Tue Aug 5 08:10:06 UTC 2008

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 22:10 -0700, Brad Fitzpatrick a écrit :
> Ran "shipit" and released to CPAN and here:
>
> http://danga.com/dist/djabberd/DJabberd-0.84_01.tar.gz
>
> Please test and submit any local patches.  Once a few people say
> they're using it unmodified in production for a week or so, we'll
> bless a non-dev release and ship it to CPAN.

It still doesn't work on perl 5.10.

So this mean it doesn't work on mandriva 2008.1 ( release since 6
months ) and later, on ark linux, on fedora 9 and later, on opensuse
11.0, and it will not work with the default version of perl on ubuntu
next version.

See "DJabberd and Perl 5.10" thread on 21 Jun 2008, Dianel Ruoso posted
a solution :
http://www.mail-archive.com/djabberd@lists.danga.com/msg00616.html

--
Michael Scherer