Request for review: 4 Patches to Djabberd

Jos I. Boumans jos at dwim.org
Mon Nov 3 20:13:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Nov 3, 2008, at 8:59 PM, Jacob Burkhart wrote:

> I've gone and cleaned up some old patches waiting for acceptance,
> and I've also created some new ones.  Please review and commit my
> patches:
>
> Issue 7732: hook phase debugging must traverse to find line number
> http://codereview.appspot.com/7732

Good observation; I've commited a fix for this to a branch already,
but it
didn't get integrated into trunk yet:

   http://code.sixapart.com/trac/djabberd/changeset/811

Either patch works fine from my perspective.

Cheers,

--
	Jos Boumans

	"Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll
	tell you. If it's not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy

	CPANPLUS	http://cpanplus.sf.net