DJabberd 0.85_01 developer preview release uploaded to CPAN

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 14 15:15:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 11:24 +0100, Martin Atkins wrote:
> This includes a number of changes, most notably Alex Vandiver's JID case
> sensitivity patch

Awesome -- thanks!

> I've just uploaded a developer release 0.85_01 to CPAN. This was made
> from my djabberd repository on github:
>     http://github.com/apparentlymart/djabberd

Is that repository going to be the canonical repository, moving forward?
There look to be some historical oddities in it (7d25cc9..3eeb4c5
duplicated as edcf1f4..4aedea9) and a bunch of effectively useless merge
commits.  It also looks to not include r865 through r867 of the SVN
repository.

http://github.com/bestpractical/djabberd presents a slightly cleaner and
linear history, including the most recent releng commits.
 - Alex