joe at digg.com
Tue Nov 13 01:34:28 UTC 2007
Lots of updates here. Definitely a required upgrade for anyone foolish
enough to be using it! :)
* I've verified that uniq is working properly. The only problem I've
gotten is attempting to run the same job 10 times from the same
process. I did fix a bug with how uniq was being handled.
* Added a timeout for connection attempts. Net_Gearman_Connection now
attempts to connect for one full second before failing. You can change
this by altering the $timeout value.
* Added a timeout option to Net_Gearman_Client that is passed onto
* Changed the way Net_Gearman_Client connects to Gearman servers. A
fairly major shift in how I figure out which server to connect to and
how I handle it when I can't connect to any Gearman servers.
* Fixed a serious bug where Net_Gearman_Client would disconnect from
the Gearman server after the first set was ran. (Whoops)
As always email me if you have any problems, patches or comments.
More information about the Gearman