Linux sometimes kernel panics when starting memcached... (eek)

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

He said he would, if taral would send him updated patches, which he
hadn't.

rtsig scales the same way as epoll (that is, with the number of active
connections, not total connections), but is a fraction slower.