Linux sometimes kernel panics when starting memcached... (eek)

Frank Precissi corvus@vadept.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:23:42 -0700

Are there any test scripts written so we can load our memcaches boxen to see
if the'll panic the kernel before they are put into production? :)

Frank

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 02:25 pm, Brad Fitzpatrick scribbled on digital
paper:

--
People who take cat naps don't usually sleep in a cat's cradle.