rtsig on Opteron

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:39:52 -0800 (PST)

rtsig is an absolute piece of shit interface.  Two smart people tried to
make it work with libevent and spent a lot of time working on it but never
got anywhere because it's just so horribly broken.

I thought the libevent maintainer disabled it.  :/  You really shouldn't
be using it.

Just use poll/select.  CPU usage will be slightly higher.