memcached Digest, Vol 9, Issue 17

KILLROY killroy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:56:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

Just thought I'd pipe in after I spend 2 days on that error message.
It might not be relevant though since I compiled with cygwin under
windows XP and this is my first brush with unix since university!

Anyways, make install had put libevent under /usr/local, so I had to
configure memcached with --with-libevent=/usr/local

Kind regards,
Sven