[Q: libmemcache] mirroring with *server_add*

Skylos skylos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:34:40 PDT 2005

Put the sessions in your database, and front-cache the database with
memcached or some other cache, doesn't matter.

When its not in your cache, check the db.  If its not in the db,
neg-cache for a bit to save future lookups.  If it is, load the cache
with it.  When storing data, always backstore it into the database.

Impliment a periodic cleanup routine that sweeps obsolete session data
from the db table.

David