Using memcached to cache subversion meta-data

Pavel Francirek pavel.francirek at firma.seznam.cz
Thu Feb 3 05:16:35 PST 2005

I tried to write little path to read output in blocks (4096 bytes) but
there was not significant performance improvement.

We are using memcache as memory storage for 5500+ online users web chat
written in Python (from Monday :-))

We are now testing encapsulation of some C libraries into Python.

Pavel

--
Pavel Francirek <pavel.francirek at firma.seznam.cz>
Seznam.cz, a.s.