Typepad acquisition and memcached?

Russ Garrett russ at garrett.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 13:08:29 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 13:02 -0800, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> So yes, I believe development will continue, and we'll continue to BSD
> license our changes.

A more probing question might be: will you still be open-sourcing any
new useful tools you create? We're a big fan of memcached, and we're
about to start using perlbal too, so it'll be cool if nothing changes in
that regard :).

On a related note, did you get anywhere with that Perl Megaraid thing?
I'm quite interested in that, since our arrays are essentially manually
monitored at the moment...

Cheers,

--
Russ Garrett                            Last.fm Limited
russ at last.fm                             http://last.fm